Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Introduction

Introduction

        Hello Dear Readers,
                Its Natasha D'souza finally up with some amazing blogs for you. With a hope that you will love it and hereby keep exploring my blog and checking on the latest posts. 
                To speak about myself.... I'm a teacher by profession and love interacting with children, I enjoy teaching them but also learning things from them. I believe no one is too small to teach you new things and age is just a number. I am a part time Compere (Emcee) and love socializing and getting to know new people. This blog will be a mixture of my teaching experiences, the content I create to teach my students at school, about cooking, also whatever you want me to blog on, etc. Yes, I call myself a naive when it comes to making blogs; but it's just my baby step into the wold of blogging. I'm trying my best to be the best and with your support feed backs I'm sure ill come up with amazing content for you to read and comment on. 
          I never thought I'd get into blogging but I always had an urge to pen my feelings and all the exciting things I do. Hope you have fun exploring this blog. If you have any expectations on what i should be blogging on ...feel free to comment below. 
                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment